EcoAfrica is constantly looking for experienced professionals to work on projects in different countries where we have a proven track record in our areas of competences. Should you be a well experienced professional who would like to establish a working relationship with us, please contact us on email@example.com with the subject line ‘Roster’ followed by your main area of expertise. Please attach your CV and write a short motivation letter stating your areas of expertise, years of experience and the countries or regions of experience. We will keep your CV in our roster and contact you when our team receives a proposal or project that suits your main area of expertise.
Capacity building is one of our company philosophies, particularly when linking young graduates with the professional environment. Therefore, we sometimes accept interns or assistants in specific projects. If you are a hard-working junior person and interested in this opportunity, please write a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Intern’ or ‘Assistant’ and attach your CV.
EcoAfrica is currently seeking for an experienced consultant in any of our Areas of Expertise as indicated on our website.
The professionals we are looking to have in our roster, or as associates, typically have the following profile:
- At least a Master’s degree in environment/development studies or any related natural resources management course;
- At least 7 years consulting experience in any three of our Areas of Expertise;
- At least 5 years experience working on donor or government financed projects;
- At least 5 years project management experience;
- Ability to write proposals and reports;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work in a team and also supervise and mentor junior staff;
- Willing to travel (at least 60%) of the time to various projects in Africa.
Interested consultants who meet the above minimum requirements should send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject line, Environment and Development Consultant.