Over the last few decades heritage have become increasingly recognised as being a critical component of the overall environment and in many cases, human development. We focus on all aspects of natural and cultural heritage management, the documentation of Indigenous Knowledge Systems (IKS) and the promotion and revitalisation of local cultures and culture-based tourism. Our projects often go hand in hand with local and national heritage policy development. The successful nomination of two World Heritage Sites is part of our growing portfolio. We have also worked on the management plans and different aspects of nine others World Heritage Sites.
Our work includes;
- Heritage policy development from the local to international level
- Assessments and feasibility studies on both cultural and natural heritage
- Preparation of nomination dossier for prospective World Heritage Sites
- Development of management plans for heritage and heritage sites
- Conducting heritage impact assessments
- Planning and implementing heritage tourism